FREE SPORTS PHYSICAL CLINIC
HealthPartners Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine is teaming up with NovaCare Rehabilitation and the Mounds View and Irondale High Schools to provide FREE sports physicals.
IMPORTANT: The purpose of this pre-participation exam is not to take the place of your well child appointments with your established primary care physician. No vaccines or immunizations will be given in coordination with these sports physicals.
WHERE: Irondale High School
2425 Long Lake Rd
New Brighton, MN 55112
DATE: June 2nd, 2014
CONTACT TO REGISTER: Email Ryan.W.Hedwall@HealthPartners.com
When you contact Ryan please include the following information:
1. Athlete’s name, age, and sport
2. Contact phone number
3. Choose 2 timeframes to attend from the list below (rank #1 and #2)
2:30-3:00, 3:00-3:30, 3:30-4:00, 4:00-4:30, 5:00-5:30
WHAT TO BRING:
- Completed Minnesota State High School League sports physical form (upper right corner of screen).
- A signed consent (upper right corner of screen) is required or a legal guardian must be present to sign consent.
- A complete record of immunizations.