Mounds View District Co-Curricular Programs: Our mission is to pursue excellence
through a broad range of activities that develop skills, build character,
and foster a sense of belonging in a respectful learning environment.
• Athletics/activities are a part of our educational program.
• Athletics/activities must teach positive values.
• Participation is important.
• Athletics/activities provide opportunities for all students.
• Athletics provide students an appropriate place to develop and use athletic
skills in a structured environment.
• Athletics enhance physical and mental well-being.
• Meaningful competition and performance is healthy.
• All students who are clearly progressing toward graduation, are studying
to their ability, and demonstrate good citizenship are eligible to participate
in high school activities.