Parents: Before registering, you can now look up the date of your child’s last sports physical! Log in to ParentVUE and on your child’s page there is a column on the left – click on student info – at the bottom of the page is the last physical date. Sports Physicals are good for three (3) years. Any questions, contact cindy.mccallum@moundsv
- Go to www.moundsviewschools.org and click on the ParentVUE icon (under “Find it Fast” on the left side of the page). Google Chrome or Firefox are the preferred web browsers, avoid Internet Explorer whenever possible.
- Login to your ParentVUE account *
- If you do not currently have a ParentVUE account, please contact one of the following for an activation key and instructions. Please include your student’s name when making this request. This information will be sent to you via e-mail:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Click on “I am a Parent” and enter your user name & password
- Select “FeePay Information” (on the left side of the page)
- Select Student
- Click on FeePay (directly under student’s name), then click on Activities.
- Select the Form button for the desired sport/activity. Be sure to answer all questions, check all appropriate boxes and include both electronic signatures the form.
- Submit the form
- “Add to Cart” (this step is mandatory to complete the registration)
- Proceed to “check out” at the top of the page and process your payment **.
- Enter your e-mail address if you would like confirmation sent to you (recommended, but not required).
** Payment is required to complete the registration process. If you qualify for the free/reduced lunch program, the amount due should show as zero when you “check out”. Please note that you must complete the check-out process whether or not a fee is due, or your registration will be incomplete. If you have recently submitted a free/reduced lunch application and a fee is showing, please contact Cindy McCallum in the Activities Office at 651-621-7122 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org